It's great to hear you would like to sign up as a public drop-off point! Becoming a public drop-off point and an advocate of engaging your community in rethinking the idea of waste is simple.
- Sign up to create a TerraCycle account.
- Join a free recycling program as a public drop-off point - click on "Become a public drop-off point" at the top of the program page. This will take you to the "Join as a public drop-off point" button. * Please note, not all programs have the option to join as a public drop-off point and appear on our map. If this is the case, select "join for free". You can still collect on behalf of your community.
- If this is your first program you are joining as a public drop-off point, you will need to accept the terms and conditions, and fill in the name and opening hours to be displayed on our map.
- We will review and accept your request within 7 days, then add you to our map.
- In the meantime, you can upcycle your own collection station and spread the word to start collecting recycling to your community.
- When you have collected enough recycling, download the free shipping label and drop your recycling off at Australia Post.