The Electric Toothbrush Free Recycling Program has strict shipping guidelines due to the transportation of batteries. Please read through this check list before shipping your recycling:
- Extra label required - Packages must be labelled with a TerraCycle shipping label AND a battery hazard label which can be found under the Shipping requirements for this program heading in the How it works section on the program page.
- Ensure batteries are discharged and your toothbrushes have no charge left in them.
- Do not disassemble - Keep batteries inside toothbrushes.
- Pack your waste in a cardboard box - Do not use a bag or satchel.
- Packages cannot weigh over 20kg.
Electric toothbrush heads are not accepted as part of this program but can be recycled as part of the Colgate Oral Care Free Recycling Program.